[Noisebridge-discuss] EFF talk notes

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Tue Dec 1 17:19:15 UTC 2009

Attached. Transcribed by me & Glen for the benefit of Eli, our
(d/D)eaf attendee.

Apologies for the quality; we ain't exactly real steno typers, and
Jennifer talks fast and jargony. ;-)

Feel free to use however; hopefully it's useful to someone.

- Sai

PS Eli - how'd it work out for you? Any suggestions for the future?
(e.g. 5MoFs - though those'll be mostly less jargony and hopefully
easier to 'terp)
PPS Jennifer - Thanks for coming! It was very neat.