[Noisebridge-discuss] Issues re DeepCrack?

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Tue Dec 1 17:32:23 UTC 2009

I was recently informed that someone complained about something I did
with respect to DeepCrack.

This confused me, as I don't recall participating significantly in the
discussion about it except that I took notes on the meeting - notes
that were accurate (aside from fucking up DES vs 3DES :-P) and
reviewed/OKed by Leif at the time.

I have no idea what/who is/has the issue, as the only comment I've
gotten directly about this were a few compliments/thanks about the
quality of my notes.

So, if this is you, please contact me offlist and let me know what the
problem is.

Thanks,
Sai