[Noisebridge-discuss] need help with a video project, musicians + photographers wanted

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Thu Dec 3 06:18:30 UTC 2009

Most people have heard of the Muppets Mahna Mahna clip but if not here's a
refresher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXrU1GFqYEU&feature=related

I need someone who is much more well versed in music than I am to cover that
song in 8 bit style. Shouldn't be too awful difficult, its a relatively
simple song and I only need the music part, none of the lyrics. I'll take
care of the video.

Also seeking good high quality photographs of cool projects you've done
recently, especially if you've done them at Noisebridge.

-Ani