[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge banner?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 05:25:35 UTC 2009

So I was thinking about sticking a link on a project I'm working on back to
Noisebridge, and was wanting to use a banner to do the linking (right next
to the EFF banner) and realized that although there are wallpapers out there
and sticker designs, etc, etc, but nothing resembling a banner.

I was wondering if any of you graphics people out there might be motivated
to make something like that.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.