[Noisebridge-discuss] Help with MSI Wind u100 Hack-n-Mac

Kent K Barnes kentkb at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 23:05:50 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,
Could anyone steer me towards a Mac Guru who can help me get my MSI Wind u100 running right? It was running 10.5.7 just fine until an update "asked" to be installed and (oops) I did. Yes I forgot it was not a Mac! and now "Missi" ( her name) cannot find her WiFi card and the screen is stuck at, like 800x600 I have a time machine backup from before the "Oops" if that helps, and I bought  a new copy of Snow Leopard 10.6 for it too. Any help out there?
Cheers,
KentKB

http://www.kentkb.com
kentkb at googleWave