[Noisebridge-discuss] Jennifer Granick talk (finally) uploaded & we now have a video/podcast feed

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Wed Dec 9 08:19:09 UTC 2009

After much wrangling(*) with the Internet Archive for the past week,
Jennifer Granick's talk about hackerspaces and the law is finally uploaded
to the internets. See it here: http://blip.tv/file/2949647

The talk is CC licensed (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/)
so feel free (and encouraged) to distribute this, especially to other
hackerspaces.

In other news, check out http://noisebridge.blip.tv and subscribe to our
video feed which currently only has this talk but will be used for other
video and audio feeds. We're going to be uploading 5MoF videos as well as
projects members wish to post. If you want something on there feel free to
message me.

-Ani

*Find me in person if you want to hear my rant about the Internet Archive,
not doing it here.