[Noisebridge-discuss] "Artist Display Panels" available on Sunday in Sunset/Parkside

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Fri Dec 11 02:54:38 UTC 2009

A gentleman named Jacques stopped by 2169 this evening with a printout
of a Craiglist post he spotted wanted to bring to our attention,
<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/zip/1503263144.html>:

    Artist Display Panels (sunset / parkside)

    24" wide x 48"high pegboard panels on metal legs. Entire unit is
    about 6.5 feet high with pegboards on both sides. Panels can be
    joined together in almost any configuration to make triangular or
    multi-booth display units.  Good for craft fairs or open studios.
    There are about 50 of these panels.

    photo here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigcrow/4156061953

    Will be given away for free at the Garage Sale.  Sunday, Dec.
    13th, 10am - 5pm, rain or shine.  1426 41st Avenue, near Judah
    first come, first served, no early sales

He thought the panels might be useful for us (perhaps particularly for
the darkroom people?), if someone had a truck, and availability to go
get them.  I told him I'd pass his message on to the list.

(He also left us a box of Rice Krispies Treats, which I'll leave on
one of the tables near the kitchen.)

-mct