[Noisebridge-discuss] Sewing mailing list

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 03:52:55 UTC 2009

Since we've progressed to leaving each other notes on the sewing
machines, I went ahead and made a mailing list.  I would suggest that
anyone using the machines regularly try to keep tabs on the list for a
while at least, since it's probably going to be low traffic and we're
still sort of figuring things out, so it would be nice to have some
way to poke members who use the sewing machines to gauge consensus.

We'll try to keep the wiki page updated as well, of course.

-K