[Noisebridge-discuss] Projector screen down

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Dec 14 00:16:40 UTC 2009

With the aid of Andy and Leif we've put the projector screen on its
side. It was blocking a lot of light from the outside world and also
taking up a bunch of space.

After putting it down we found the other roll up projector screen. After
inspecting it I noticed that it provides just about the same screen
realestate as the big wooden one without taking as much space. Also
whatever happened to folks making a screen that rolled up into the
ceiling to replace this temp one that's been around for two months?

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net