[Noisebridge-discuss] Found: tiny bluetooth dongle, Lost: mini pocket tool

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Dec 14 19:11:12 UTC 2009

I picked up a small USB dongle from one of the "hack bar" tables at
Noisebridge this weekend, thinking it was mine and had slipped from my
backpack -- imagine my suprise when I got home and found I now had two.

It looks like this:
http://digitalcontent.cnetchannel.com/5c/bb/5cbbaf69-b353-490c-9388-8dce18608c2a.jpg

I'll return it to what I think is the correct table either tonight or
tomorrow.

(Unrelatedly: if anyone's seen my Buck 350 mini pocket tool,
http://cache.backpackinglight.com/backpackinglight/user_uploads/1172629461_01497.jpg
I lost it at Noisebridge a month or so ago.)

Sorry for the inconvenience,
-andy