[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [Nimby-announce] Make It or Break It

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 16 12:32:59 UTC 2009

NIMBY is an industrial artist work space in Oakland. Many neat and
interesting large scale art has come out of that space, including a
number I've helped with. Due to a number of city officials coming down
hard on the space, NIMBY is currently looking for donations to help pay
for permits and crap related to making sure the space and still remain
legally operational.

Please read the following email and consider possibly donating to the
space...