[Noisebridge-discuss] January 21st Five Minutes of Fame CFP

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 14:57:55 UTC 2009

Guten Tag Nosebridge!

26c3 was incredible! I write this from Deutschland, where the streets are
aflame with the end of the year. What an amazing experience.

Here's to a new year, a fresh start! We are now going to accept submissions
for the next Five Minutes of Fame event that will take place on January 21,
2010 at 8pm at Nosebridge (2169 Mission).

To submit, all you have to do is email aestetix [at] gmail.com with the name
or handle you'd like to use, and the talk title. Please use the subject line
"Five Minutes of Fame Submission 21-01-2010" so we can sort it properly.

For more information about the event, check out the wiki:
https://www.nosebridge.net/wiki/Five_Minutes_of_Fame

aestetix