[Noisebridge-discuss] ProxPick hacking tomorrow @Noisebridge

Chris Paget chris at h4rdw4re.com
Wed Dec 2 23:26:39 UTC 2009

We've got enough parts to build a few working models and we're willing
to trade them in exchange for people's time.  If you want to take the
time to build one (helping us to debug it as necessary, of course!) you
can keep your finished device - we probably can't do that for everyone
who turns up but we're keen to get at least a couple of devices built
(and in the hands of worthy hackers!) today.

Cheers!

Chris