[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Toy Drive

alexhandy alexhandy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 22:17:31 UTC 2009

While I agree the Meggy kit is very cool, I think the children that
will be receiving this stuff will not have a computer, most likely. I
think a more appropriate message would be to give kids standard toys,
particularly those that make noise, and wrap them up with a set of
screw drivers, and a soldering iron, for kids old enough for that.

Not to shit on the Meggy, but if you give a little kid a Meggy, when
his friends have Gameboys and PSPs, he will not be happy.