[Noisebridge-discuss] Board Member Platforms

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Sun Dec 6 03:26:59 UTC 2009

I don't know about all of you but I plan on doing a *lot* of stuff if I get
elected to the board. A short list;

Make Noisebridge a sexier place.
Work on projects such as machining stuff on the CNC mill, create a proximity
sensing wall of water, a touch sensitive LED "spray can", probably another
vibrator at some point.
Pimp out Noisebridge to anyone I encounter who may be interested.
Create more awesome 5MoF videos.
And lastly, create epic lulz on a regular basis.

Of course I would be doing all this stuff anyway, wether or not I get
elected to a position where my only real power is fulfilling the will of the
membership but I digress.

-Ani