[Noisebridge-discuss] donations and tax receipts

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Dec 8 04:04:49 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 07:51:03PM -0800, Audrey Penven wrote:
> I have someone wanting to donate an old film SLR to the Noisebridge
> darkroom.  As part of the deal, he wants to get a receipt for donating
> to a non-profit.  I didn't find any information related to this one
> the wiki.  Maybe this is because I didn't know what to search for...
> So, how do I go about getting a receipt for him?

Email secretary@ with the following info:
 - a description of the donation
    "one minotaur skeleton"
 - when the donation was received
    "15 March, 42 BC"
  - who the donor was, including street address and ideally email.
    "Julius Caesar, Imperial Palace, Rome"

Within 4 to 6 weeks we'll send them a nice paper letter thanking them
for their donation, and a PDF as well if email is provided.

-andy