[Noisebridge-discuss] control our festive blinkenlights over teh interwebs

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Wed Dec 9 18:46:31 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 10:34:33AM -0800, Tom Longson (nym) wrote:
> No webcam?

As Jon said, we'd really like to put one up to add to the remote light
control experience (pointing at the lights only, not the rest of the
space), but we don't have access to one at the moment.  Does anyone have
one we can borrow?  Preferably a "standalone" one with a built-in ethernet
port, rather than a USB device requiring another host computer to service
it.

-mct