[Noisebridge-discuss] Bathroom Project

jim jim at well.com
Fri Dec 11 20:25:30 UTC 2009

   <BADWORD>! the friday you meant was probably last friday,
yes? regardless, i can't make this friday either.
   i'd like to add electrical to the i-need-help list. i
hurt my arm, the doctor told me not to use it for anything
for two weeks. i'll see her monday, but i don't think it'll
be of much use, as it still hurts a lot (skip following if
unsympathetic:
...(like someone whammed the upper rear muscles with a
...baseball bat, but sometimes it seems fine, other times
...ow, ow, ow!!! i don't recall any injury, it just all
...of a sudden hurt bad sometimes).

   first order of business: finish the run for the south
wall from the sub-panel at the west through the
electronics area, into the storage room, modify the run
on the wall between the storage room and the double doors,
feed the darkroom, and feed one or two outlets in the
scott-don't-work-here-no-more area. i've got things
planned out and have probably enough materials and the
work is idiot-simple--cut pipe, screw screws, pull wires....
   i can do the pipe bending and some of the rest, but
i've got to be careful--i want this arm-hurting business
to go away.