[Noisebridge-discuss] Suggestion - list rooms w/ your schedule

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sun Dec 13 02:58:54 UTC 2009

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 6:52 PM, Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> Like Jim pointed out, at this point the closest thing we have to an
> official bottom line for scheduling is the events on the wiki.

Which is exactly what I was suggesting people use. (At least until Lee
et al come up with something fancier.)

My suggestion was not intended to say anything really about the
medium, only that people start listing the room they want to use in
addition to the time, so that when someone else is adding their event,
they can reasonably look and realize that there's a space conflict and
not merely a timing overlap.

- Sai