[Noisebridge-discuss] grant writing

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:59:36 UTC 2009

Fiscal sponsors are typically involved in situations where an organization
is not a 501(c)(3) and would like to apply for a grant.  We are in a good
position to not have to give money to a sponsor.  Getting such a grant would
involve more effort from the treasurer to report monies spent, but because
of our "open book" financial policy, it's not any functional change from
what we do already.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.