[Noisebridge-discuss] grant writing

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:05:23 UTC 2009

I've been long interested in helping set up an ongoing streaming radio
station for Noisebridge with podcasts and such.  I dunno if that could play
into your angle, but a lot of the code I've written for Pirate Cat Radio
could easily be applied to something like that.

Heh, if this is the Knight challenge, I hope you've already got the grant
written up.  It's due today I think.

--Naomi

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 5:20 AM, Meredith L. Patterson <
mlp at thesmartpolitenerd.com> wrote:

> alexhandy wrote:
> > There's a foundation having a sort of contest to see what kind of things
> non-profits could do with $$$ to spend on improving the delivery of news to
> the local public. If I write a proposal, would anyone be offended if I used
> Noisebridge as the non-profit?
>
> Is this the Knight News Challenge thing? I know a guy who got one of
> their grants a couple of years ago -- they're remarkably hands-off.
>
> --mlp

Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com
+1-415-728-7490