[Noisebridge-discuss] spacebridge? hackers(in)space?

Anselm Hook anselm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 21:18:13 UTC 2009

I'd love to go to something like that - if this starts happening on a
regular basis I would definitely attend - although this weekend I am in PDX.

I especially would love to convince a couple of the people doing space
related work - in particular the folks at Armadillo Aerospace - to talk
about their work also.

 - anselm