[Noisebridge-discuss] spacebridge? hackers(in)space?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 02:40:17 UTC 2009

Is this Sam's talk?  He did a very similar talk at Dorkbot about this time
last year.  I'll talk to him tonight and see if he's up for joining in on
this project.

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?