[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge has a (potentially) new communication medium: The Noisebridge ning network!

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 20:03:30 UTC 2009

Greetings!

First off... who are you? I am not familiar with your pseudonym noisebridgening.

Now for the real question:
Why the fuck is there a banner ad on http://noisebridge.ning.com/ ???
Seriously wtf?
Please explain why our anarchist collective non-profit 501c3 hacker space needs
to be advertising for evil corporate entities such as match.com?

Also you stated this software is free.
Please tell us where to get the source code for it.
I would like to at least briefly review the code.... thanks.

~david