[Noisebridge-discuss] Document-level forking and version controlled wikis (theoretical/design)

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Tue Dec 22 17:04:33 UTC 2009

* Sai Emrys <noisebridge at saizai.com> [091221 22:30]:
> A problem I'm working on that might interest some of you:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1944297/document-level-forking-and-version-controlled-wikis-theoretical-design

Looks interesting...

No idea if these offer anything beyond the GitWiki you mentioned:

  Gitit -- a wiki backed by a git or darcs (& now mercurial) filestore,
  written in Haskell
  http://gitit.net/

  Sputnik -- extensible wiki engine, stores data in a git repository,
  database or subversion repository...or write your own storage plugin,
  written in Lua
  http://sputnik.freewisdom.org/

I'm using Gitit, mostly on account of it's integration with Pandoc for
markup processing.

John

--
John Magolske