[Noisebridge-discuss] spacebridge? hackers(in)space?

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Fri Dec 25 16:51:22 UTC 2009

 You space nerds should rlly talk to these people.  Illutron is a Danish
art collective which does a lot of technically challenging projects. For
example, one of them is working on launching himself into orbit.

 they were next to ddi at a festival and so a few of that crew knows a few
of them. I am just in contact with Bent , he says they're coming to the US
in summer to build something for burningman (prob not a rocket)

 http://www.copenhagensuborbitals.com/ [1]
http://www.illutron.dk/posts/225 [2]
 --D

 On Wed 16/12/09 9:45 PM , "Brian Molnar" brian.molnar at gmail.com sent:
 I have been *VERY* interested in doing this for some time now, so if you
want some help, I'm definitely down. Plus I'm very willing to contribute
financially.

 - Molnar