[Noisebridge-discuss] Organizing electronics shelves and drawers

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Dec 30 20:34:52 UTC 2009

One evening, bored, I went through the surface mount box just to see
what was there. I wrote a rough list on a sheet of notebook paper,
intending to wiki-tize it at some point (still in the future, natch.)
The list should be in the box where I left it (but you might do as
well to start from scratch, given my handwriting).  Most reels are
labeled, although some caps are mysterious. The one thing I do
remember as being particularly useful is a giant roll of 1206 1K
resistors.

A string or rod would be a good idea, but make sure there's enough
slack to read the reel labels.