[Noisebridge-discuss] any reason not to mention noisebridge to my students?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 05:00:00 UTC 2009

i teach electronics and simple mechanics in the kinetics department at
The Crucible.

i'm putting together a list of local and internet resources, and i'd
like to include noisebridge.

i imagine i know the answer, but just as a courtesy before i tell my
students:

1. is this ok?
2. i need to summarize in a couple of lines. i'd probably say something
like:

San Francisco hacker space for programming, hardware hacking, physics,
chemistry, mathematics, photography, security, robotics, all kinds of
art, and technology. Extremely helpful community. Active and supportive
mailing list. Visitors to the space welcomed. Highly recommended.

any comments?