[Noisebridge-discuss] Open Heart Soldering Party, Valentine's Day

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Feb 9 21:39:36 UTC 2009

Noisebridge will be hosting a soldering party on Saturday, February 14

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Open_Heart_Workshop

for Jimmmie Rodger's Open Heart:

http://www.jimmieprodgers.com/openheart

We'll have the circuit boards and components, and Mitch Altman's
incomparable teaching skills.  And rumor has it we'll have fresh-baked
cookies (both vegan and non) and milk, too.

Come to 83c Wiese St between 2PM and 6PM to solder yourself an Open
Heart!

We're asking for $15 to cover the costs of components; the Open Heart
connects to an Arduino, so you'll need one of those too -- if you don't
have one, come to a Circuit Hacking Monday and build yourself a
Boarduino!

Noisebridge is a member-operated California Nonprofit Corporation
(501(c)3 application pending with the IRS) dedicated to teaching
everyone how to make their world a better place with technology.
We've been hacking in San Francisco's Mission district and worldwide
since 2008.  Donations towards our nonprofit goals are always welcome.

-andy