[Noisebridge-discuss] member shelves

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Feb 11 06:37:23 UTC 2009

So at first glance it appears we are running out of shelf space for
members.  I believe this is a false impression; I believe there are
simply a lot of shelves with ... stuff ... on them.  If all shelves that
are not actually members' things were cleared, we'd be set for some time
yet.  There are new members joining up and they deserve a chance at
shelf space!

I plan to clear out these shelves next Sunday, Feb 15.  I'll put all the
unlabeled objects into boxes and put the boxes up on the ledge by the
front windows.  If you have stuff on a shelf that is not labeled, please
label it before the weekend.  If you can't label it before the weekend,
get someone to label it for you.  If for some reason you can't do that,
reply here and we'll try to work something out.  Worst case is you'll
have to go through the boxes.

Eventually the contents of the boxes will need to be handled, but next
Sunday is not that day, nor am I attempting to solve or even fully
define that problem now.

Anyone who wants to assist in this, I'd love a hand.  I'll be working in
the morning before the Paranoia game at noon.

Rachel