[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge gCal

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Sat Feb 14 03:20:00 UTC 2009

I've set up a basic Google calendar for noisebridge, which will
hopefully let people know when groups are planning to use the space.
Now that we're getting popular for hosting various groups, resource
contention is becoming more likely.

As boring html: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=vo3i3c0qtjnkjr2ojasd0ftt8s%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

iCal: http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/vo3i3c0qtjnkjr2ojasd0ftt8s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

If you want to be able to add things to the calendar, let me know and
I can add your google acount to the maintainer list.

I'd love to make this a part of the wiki, but am not certain how best
to go about that.  Feel free to coopt and improve this, so long as it
still works with gCal.

(Submit to the gOverlords!)
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796