[Noisebridge-discuss] OMFG, Lenny

Asheesh Laroia noisebridge at asheesh.org
Sun Feb 15 11:11:21 UTC 2009

The new version of Debian, Lenny (5.0.0), has (finally) been released!
Check it out: http://debian.org/releases/stable/

Let's have a party. Any suggestions for where or when? If not I'll go all
unilateral and just declare something.

But I'd love it if some of y'all said you could come on particular dates.
To that end, I've set up a doodle.ch page with a poll:

http://doodle.com/r9v42gk8zwmvtcgh

Please drop by the poll and let it know when you'd be free. (We can figure
out location after that.) If you have comments or want to add more
options, by all means reply.

(Make sure you select the California time zone on that poll.)

-- Asheesh.

--
Q:	What do you call a blind pre-historic animal?