[Noisebridge-discuss] OpenHeartLib Arduino library

Bill Nye nye2 at email.com
Fri Feb 20 19:56:20 UTC 2009

At the Noisebridge soldering party on Valentine's Day,
thanks to the gracious assistance of Mitch, Christie,
Andy, and many others, I built an Open Heart kit.

I have written a small C++ class for the Arduino
Development Environment, that lets you control the
Open Heart LED's by calling simple functions:

   https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/OpenHeartLib

There is also a link there to a youtube video.

(Note, I am relatively new to Arduino coding and would
appreciate comments from others.)  Thanks -Billybuggy