[Noisebridge-discuss] A humble request for help getting pictures off of Mike Kan's camera

William Heath wgheath at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 19:57:27 UTC 2009

Hi All,
We created a novel way to do gel electro phloresis with diybio group at
noisebridge last weekend.  Mike Kan's camera is the only camera with
specific pictures of the dna showing up.  I have emailed him to send the
pictures but no reply.  I don't know why this is so difficult but now
interest is growing in how we did this etc...  Can someone assist me in
getting the pic's off of Mike Kan's camera please?  His pic is here:

http://www.tinkerhack.com/male.htm

If I am being inappropriate for asking for this help forgive me but I don't
know what else to do at this point as I am not physically there.

Humbly yours,

Tim Heath