[Noisebridge-discuss] anyone at noisebridge tonight around 7, 8, 9pm?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 01:45:25 UTC 2009

i'm going out to dinner in the area and would love to drop off the
batteries and pick up my headers.

also i'd like to offer more junk^H^H^H^Hfine electronic objects, if
anyone is interested:

1. large LED display, about 4' by 8". ethernet. no manual.
2. some sort of rack-mount digital audio contraption, possibly for
feeding music into a phone answering system. no manual.

i don't have them with me now but if there is interest i'll bring them
over or you can pick them up from me at the crucible, which is where
they are currently.