[Noisebridge-discuss] RFID hacking weekend workshop?

Chris Paget ivegotta at tombom.co.uk
Tue Feb 24 01:45:11 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I was thinking about setting up an RFID hacking workshop at Noisebridge,
and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in such a thing?  I'm
thinking a weekend-long deal, I can bring toys for all three major RFID
bands (125KHz Prox, 13.56MHz smartcard, and 900MHz EPC) as well as
whatever test gear we can muster.  A weekend is certainly long enough to
design and build a 125KHz cloner from scratch, and there's plenty of
other tags around to have some fun with.  Any interest?

Cheers!

Chris