[Noisebridge-discuss] Natural language corners

Noah Balmer noahbalmer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 07:09:28 UTC 2009

>(P.S. Although some people don't, I would count conlangs such as
Esperanto, Volapük, Lojban, or Ithkuil as "natural languages".)

Toki!
A bit of tangent here, but anyone with even passing interest in constructed
languages will probably have a lot of fun with toki pona, a language of 118
words, which are enough to talk about almost anything really important.
It's easy to learn and fun to speak.
http://www.tokipona.org/