[Noisebridge-discuss] Missed meeting - what are plans re BIL?

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 08:33:50 UTC 2009

Wow, hearing "van" and "leaving friday at 8" sounds like a fun road
trip -- if you are thinking of leaving friday night, then I may go
with you and fly back sunday evening.  I was initially going to book a
hotel for saturday night, but I may be able to get one for friday
night as well, although I hear Mitch has space in his room too :)