[Noisebridge-discuss] DIY Bio meetup this saturday at NB

Annalee Newitz annalee at techsploitation.com
Wed Feb 4 18:40:50 UTC 2009

I am extremely interested in participating in the DiYBio group, but
weekends are going to be tough for me - at least for the next month or
so, while I complete my "moving into a house" project. :) Hopefully we
can do some of these meetings in the evenings or I can just start coming
in March. Thanks again for organizing this, you guys.

- Annalee