[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone interested in more of those lithium batteries?

skye estes skye.estes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 02:53:23 UTC 2009

i don't plan on using these for the actual bike. that will take a custom
pack with a couple thousand cells. i'm currently going to do experiments
with different types of motors to find out which is the most suitable (ac vs
dc, stepper vs induction, etc.) using small motors of each type. optimal
would be a dc motor (no inverter=less parts=less complications) with high
initial torque that could sustain high rpms for an extended period of time,
eliminating the need for a transmission.
.skye.

http://skye.heli.cx