[Noisebridge-discuss] Open Heart Soldering Party, Valentine's Day

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Feb 10 20:34:26 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 12:23:19PM -0800, Chris Palmer wrote:
> Andy Isaacson writes:
> > Noisebridge will be hosting a soldering party on Saturday, February 14
> >
> > https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Open_Heart_Workshop
>
> This sounds awesomely. My scene is as follows: my pending soldering project
> is an electric guitar, but I never seem to be able to make it to Monday
> soldering night. But I bet I could do Saturday (my dearest human is
> going to be out of towns!). Is it cool if I am working on a different
> project?

You're welcome to come by anytime to work on projects!  Don't wait for
Monday!  (Mondays are awesome but somwhat oversubscribed, to be frank.)

Saturday afternoon is likely to be pretty busy, too, so if I were you,
I'd come by but be prepared to have an alternate plan in case of lack of
room.  After the official 6PM ending time for the Open Heart workshop
there will probably be more room available.

-andy