[Noisebridge-discuss] Announcing Twitfilter 0.1

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 11:32:56 UTC 2009

Three things:

   - First, with pvck's help, Twitfilter has been renamed to "Twitter
   Friendcast". (I actually went ahead and registered
   www.twitterfriendcast.com tonight to create a home for it).
   - Second, it is now in "alpha" mode. Meaning most of the functionality
   and basic navigability works. Also, feel free to distribute it to a few
   people, although credit for the "base" still should be given to Twitbin.
   - Which means, THREE,* IT FUCKING WORKS*. I fixed the ajax bug, and you
   can now send a friendcast to up to six people at once.

For anyone in the dark, here is the description from the plugin:
"Twitter Friendcast is a tool that allows you to send mass direct messages
to groups of your choice."

The alpha is now available for
download<http://pinky.ratman.org/%7Eaestetix/friendcast.xpi>
.

aestetix

(mountain dew... sleep... mountain dew... sleep.... life is so hard
sometimes)