[Noisebridge-discuss] Possible free motion sensor boards

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 19:00:59 UTC 2009

Hey Rachel,

Judy and I (www.teachmetomake.com) do an awful lot of teaching at
schools and museums. Some are well funded but most are not, and we're
always scrounging for inexpensive parts that will make the kids take an
interest in technology.

These sensors sound ideal, and I would love to be considered a good cause.

Hey, I know, I could exchange a bunch of Lithium batteries! Or NiMH AA
cells!

Michael