[Noisebridge-discuss] Bio Hackers and geniuses, I want to use electronics to work with dna somehow

Rigel Christian rigelc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 19:18:08 UTC 2009

first off, i think you should define your problem better.

second, while it's concievable that you could use an inkjet print head
to create gene chips, this still requires you to have made up all the
sequences that you want to test for. then you do your testing.

then you have to figure out how to read it.

i'm willing to consult with you on this if you have additional questions.

also, read this if you havent already:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dna_microarrays