[Noisebridge-discuss] best price on sharp IR distance measuring sensor? favorite accelerometer?

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 02:23:50 UTC 2009

Rachel, Josh & Noisebridge,

After the dorkbot on these fabrics a few months ago, I actually went out
and purchased the samples kit and some metal thread from lessEMF.  I
haven't done anything with that stuff other than exclaim over how cool
it is.  I'd be willing to donate the materials to noisebridge if it
would become part of a cool project.

I'll bring it in for the Tuesday meeting next week and hopefully NBers
can have some fun :-)

Eric