[Noisebridge-discuss] CQ CQ CQ de KA6RCQ

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 20:39:24 UTC 2009

Cool idea.  I'm a ham, too.  Though I haven't actually used my license in many many years.  One of the things interests me with ham radio recently is that it can provide legal means of sending data long distances, like for controlling projects remotely and wirelessly, for example.

Starting a Noisebridge ham class might generate a bunch of interest.

Mitch.