[Noisebridge-discuss] CQ CQ CQ de KA6RCQ

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 21:47:33 UTC 2009

i have a morse-code trainer project as well:

software only, it delivers your twitter stream via audible morse code.
short messages are good for beginners, and totally irrelevant stream
means nothing is lost if you miss a message.

allows you to practice morse code and keep up with your oh-so-important
twitter stream while you wash dishes, shower (if you turn up the
volume), and any other activity which keeps your eyes away from the
computer monitor.

not recommended for use while starting a new romantic relationship