[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge gCal

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 03:11:33 UTC 2009

There are a number of calendar extensions for mediawiki, depending on how
you want the calendar to look.  This seems the most logical to me to use,
especially since we can integrate it in with what we're already using so we
wouldn't have to keep track of multiple sites or have our info spread across
multiple servers.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Calendar has a lot of them listed.
It seems pretty straightforward to get that going.  Which would we like to
use?

Christie

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 07:20:00PM -0800, Josh Myer wrote:
> > I've set up a basic Google calendar for noisebridge, which will
> > hopefully let people know when groups are planning to use the space.
>
> If anyone can tell me how (or volunteer to work with me) to get a
> calendar embedded in the noisebridge wiki, I'd love to make that happen.
>
> (Even better if it were DPL or Semantic Mediawiki markup embedded in
> Category:Events pages, but I've been tooting that horn for months with
> no progress. :> )
>
> -andy

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
~ Mohandas K. (Mahatma) Gandhi

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear.
~ George Orwell

Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche