[Noisebridge-discuss] shelf clearing (attn Skye, Mitch, people with tidy unlabeled bins)

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Feb 16 18:54:52 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:16:48AM -0800, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> >> There are some white plastic bins that are unlabeled next to Reed's (and
> >> of the same type) that I didn't touch because I'm pretty sure they are
> >> someone's.  Please, if these are yours, label them.
> >
> > I think these might have been bins that Andy threw whatever he saw as
> > misc computer cruft into.
>
> Andy, is this true?

Yes, there's a bin or two holding stuff that was unbinned on a shelf.
Sorry for the confusion.

Those bins are pretty cheap at Ikea -- $4 each -- so I think I'll go get
some more.  (Or if somebody else was going to Ikea anyways, pick 'em
up... hint hint.)

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50115579

-andy