[Noisebridge-discuss] web casting shit at noisebridge

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 00:43:34 UTC 2009

This is a great idea. I was holding off on anything that would be considered
more "sophisticated" until we had a first run so I could see what worked and
what didn't. With Christine's suggestion that we aim the projector lower and
hang a white sheet for it, I think we could probably do videos. In fact, we
could probably just clear off shelf space under the projector and set a
video recorder/caster there.

Next question, assuming we start recording them in the near future, who is
to be in charge of encoding the video and deciding how they are stored?